Skip to main content

A Glamming #TBT ( Throwback Thursday)

Gotta quick get this throwback Thursday in before the clock strikes midnight.. ;)

     Throwback to when I had the awesome opportunity to interview "Glam Fairy" and "Jerseylicious" star Briella Calafiore while she was in town starring as the character "Red" in the play "Grimm Women," which played down at the Adrienne Theatre.
     I have been hooked on the shows "Jerseylicious" and "Glam Fairy" since season one! I just cannot get enough of the jersey fashion and makeup scene and especially the cat- fights and drama! On the show "Glam Fairy" I love Briella and Jessica, who work for Alexa Prisco's company The Glam Factory. I'm totally obsessed with their fashion sense and hair and makeup looks, so I was so thrilled when I got to interview Briella!
    When I went to the Adrienne Theatre I was nervous as to how she was going to be, because most reality stars let the roller coaster of fame that their on go to their head. But Briella was not like most reality stars, she was one of the most down to earth, bubbly, realest chicks I have met in a while! It was really neat because got to sit down backstage and just hang out and talk to Briella one on one. We talked about everything from inside scoop on her two reality shows to makeup and hair to her new website kissthecrazy.com to how she got into acting and about her role as "Red" in the play "Grimm Women."
    I have to say, getting to hang out and get to know Briella more as the person she really is and not the "character" she plays on the reality shows Jerseylicious" and "Glam Fairy" that the world sees, made me like her even more! I'm so used to the same old types my age from around Delco, where everyone dresses exactly alike with what the current "fad" is, and most people are afraid to let their true personality shine through. It was refreshing how Briella gave off this really cool vibe where she wasn't afraid of what people thought of her, she was her own person and comfortable in her own skin! She was real, and genuinely nice.
   Overall, getting to interview one of my favorite reality stars and fashion&beauty gurus, "Glam Fairy" and "Jerseylicious" star Briella Calafiore, was an exciting experience! Now when I see her blog posts, tweets, and Instagram pictures I look at her in a whole new light. She just gave off this awesome positive energy which I try to emulate now in my everyday persona.
   Now when you're watching Briella on the upcoming 6th season of "Jerseylicious"  you will probably look at her differently and know how she really is when the cameras are off. Check out the link posted below of my one on one interview with Briella Calfiore for Delco News Network:



  Now I Want To Hear From YOU: Who is your favorite on the shows "Jerseylicious" and "Glam Fairy"? Have you ever met one of your favorite celebrities, if so,what were they like? Leave a comment below and tell me all
about it!!
Xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#OOTD

I've been really loving rompers the summer! They have so many cute ones out there, and they're totally cute and effortless! I got this one at Marshall's. I paired it with simple white wedges and some neon arm candy, to go with the neon embroidery at the neckline of the romper. It's perfect for a summer night out with your girlfriends!  What's your favorite fashion staple to rock this summer? Let me know in the comment section below!! Xoxo

Cyrus and Hemsworth #Is It Really Over?!

    It was back in the summer of 2009 that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth fell in love on set while filming "The Last Song." It was my favorite kind of romance. I guess I am a hopeless romantic, because I live for real life relationships that blossom out of on screen love interests. I had so much hope for Miley and Liam because they always looked so in love, and the love seemed real. I remember being so excited when they announced their engagement in June 2012. Even though a lot off people thought it was premature for Cyrus, 19 and Hmsworth, 22 at the time. They were mature enough not to rush into marriage though and have a long engagement. There was no denying the couple was head over heels for each other. Little did we know Miley was soon going to let out all her demons at once to the public eye. Recently her stunts have been out of control, from her transition from pop princess to cutting all her of and publicly talking about things, let's just say, not so " Disn

Dîner en Blanc

Last night I attended the traditional D î ner en Blanc in Philly and it was simply beautiful. Over 5,000 attendees gathered with their white tables and chairs, dressed to impress in white head to toe, to eat, drink, and be merry with friends at this year's "secret location" Franklin Square. People munched on glittery fairy floss and sipped on champagne and Sauvignon Blanc, while dancing the night away and taking rides on the carousel. The night was fun, French, and fabulous! Inspired by a French tradition, places all over the world hold Dîner en Blanc each year and our city of brotherly love has grown to be the largest in attendance.  One outfit was more unique and angelic than the next, some added white body glitter, while others added a fancy hat to complete their white looks...some even added angel wings! Each guest had their own je ne sais quoi! Besides the outfits being show stoppers, guests adorned their table tops with the finest decor from crystals, to fairy l