Skip to main content

A Glamming #TBT ( Throwback Thursday)

Gotta quick get this throwback Thursday in before the clock strikes midnight.. ;)

     Throwback to when I had the awesome opportunity to interview "Glam Fairy" and "Jerseylicious" star Briella Calafiore while she was in town starring as the character "Red" in the play "Grimm Women," which played down at the Adrienne Theatre.
     I have been hooked on the shows "Jerseylicious" and "Glam Fairy" since season one! I just cannot get enough of the jersey fashion and makeup scene and especially the cat- fights and drama! On the show "Glam Fairy" I love Briella and Jessica, who work for Alexa Prisco's company The Glam Factory. I'm totally obsessed with their fashion sense and hair and makeup looks, so I was so thrilled when I got to interview Briella!
    When I went to the Adrienne Theatre I was nervous as to how she was going to be, because most reality stars let the roller coaster of fame that their on go to their head. But Briella was not like most reality stars, she was one of the most down to earth, bubbly, realest chicks I have met in a while! It was really neat because got to sit down backstage and just hang out and talk to Briella one on one. We talked about everything from inside scoop on her two reality shows to makeup and hair to her new website kissthecrazy.com to how she got into acting and about her role as "Red" in the play "Grimm Women."
    I have to say, getting to hang out and get to know Briella more as the person she really is and not the "character" she plays on the reality shows Jerseylicious" and "Glam Fairy" that the world sees, made me like her even more! I'm so used to the same old types my age from around Delco, where everyone dresses exactly alike with what the current "fad" is, and most people are afraid to let their true personality shine through. It was refreshing how Briella gave off this really cool vibe where she wasn't afraid of what people thought of her, she was her own person and comfortable in her own skin! She was real, and genuinely nice.
   Overall, getting to interview one of my favorite reality stars and fashion&beauty gurus, "Glam Fairy" and "Jerseylicious" star Briella Calafiore, was an exciting experience! Now when I see her blog posts, tweets, and Instagram pictures I look at her in a whole new light. She just gave off this awesome positive energy which I try to emulate now in my everyday persona.
   Now when you're watching Briella on the upcoming 6th season of "Jerseylicious"  you will probably look at her differently and know how she really is when the cameras are off. Check out the link posted below of my one on one interview with Briella Calfiore for Delco News Network:



  Now I Want To Hear From YOU: Who is your favorite on the shows "Jerseylicious" and "Glam Fairy"? Have you ever met one of your favorite celebrities, if so,what were they like? Leave a comment below and tell me all
about it!!
Xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

2 Fashion MUST HAVES to Spice Up Your Fall Wardrobe!

    Fall is a perfect time for trying out new styles and trends when it comes to fashion, because we are making that inevitable transition from summer weather to cooler temps! As I began to drown myself in fashion magazines to get educated on any new trends for this fall, two items stood out to me: A (faux!) leather jacket and an over sized army jacket. I noticed how so many celebrities in young Hollywood whose style I get inspired by, like Vanessa Hudgens, PLL star Ashley Benson, and Rihanna (just to name a few), have been seen rocking these two items with their street style of lately. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to buy it! Some call it a shopaholic, I call it helping the economy while staying trendy- its a win/win. :)     So naturally after focusing in on the leather jacket and military jacket, I went on a hunt to find them. The great thing about these two jackets is that they're solid in color so they can easily be added to any outfit without worryin...