Skip to main content

Cute, Comfy, and Casual Spring OOTD

The weather for it being APRIL has been cray cray lately! It's cold one day, raining the next, and recently it's been turning for the better and getting a little warmer. It's tough to decide on what to wear to dress accordingly to the weather since it's so unpredictable throughout the day. 

I decided to do a OOTD (outfit of the day) for welcoming this transforming spring weather. I decided to do a little California vibe to the look by adding my new Dimepiece "Ain't No Wifey" beanie I just bought! I've been wanting it forever and FINALLY just bought it when it went on sale, so I was super hype about it! :)

Boyfriend jeans are perfect for a casual laid back cute spring look! I paired my AE boyfriend jeans with a basic gray vneck from Target I got for like $5. I decided to keep the accessories simple with a thin gold bracelet, and a double stranded chain spike necklace to add some cool edge to the look. To complete this look, I was excited to break out the pastel mint green converse which are perf for spring!!

The whole outfit came together really well, and was a different look than I would usually go for, but I'm happy I tried it out cause I ended up really loving it! That's the best part about fashion, you can express yourself and your mood through infinite different looks and experiment with different looks and styles! 

Thanks for reading! Are there any spring trends you're totally obsessing over at the moment, or dying to try? Share them with me in the comment section below!

Happy Spring XO

My new favorite beanie:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

2 Fashion MUST HAVES to Spice Up Your Fall Wardrobe!

    Fall is a perfect time for trying out new styles and trends when it comes to fashion, because we are making that inevitable transition from summer weather to cooler temps! As I began to drown myself in fashion magazines to get educated on any new trends for this fall, two items stood out to me: A (faux!) leather jacket and an over sized army jacket. I noticed how so many celebrities in young Hollywood whose style I get inspired by, like Vanessa Hudgens, PLL star Ashley Benson, and Rihanna (just to name a few), have been seen rocking these two items with their street style of lately. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to buy it! Some call it a shopaholic, I call it helping the economy while staying trendy- its a win/win. :)     So naturally after focusing in on the leather jacket and military jacket, I went on a hunt to find them. The great thing about these two jackets is that they're solid in color so they can easily be added to any outfit without worryin...