Skip to main content

Battle Of The Seasons: Team Summer or Team Fall?

    As I laid by the pool today soaking up the last rays of the summer, it really began to sink in how the sunny warm days are now getting limited! Fall is coming quicker than we think! Most people are excited for the change of weather, the crunchy leaves, hot chocolate, pumpkins, and hoodies. I'm a summer girl at heart, so it's such a drag that its officially coming to a close. You can find me in class daydreaming about laying on the beach with the salt air blowing in my hair. I'm laying out as much as I can to quick lock in a dark tan before I have to bundle up for the chilly weather. There is just something peaceful and relaxing about laying by the water with the sun beating down on your skin! I'm not ready to put away the flip flops and take out the Uggs just yet!
    Hopefully we will have a beautiful Labor Day with the sun shining tomorrow! Enjoy these last days of hot summer weather, poolside with a tropical drink while they last because before you know it we will all be in our hoodies and boots sitting by the campfire, already fantasizing about next summer.

XoXo.

    Are YOU over summer and ready for fall? What are you most looking forward to for fall? What are you going to miss most about summer? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!

                       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

2 Fashion MUST HAVES to Spice Up Your Fall Wardrobe!

    Fall is a perfect time for trying out new styles and trends when it comes to fashion, because we are making that inevitable transition from summer weather to cooler temps! As I began to drown myself in fashion magazines to get educated on any new trends for this fall, two items stood out to me: A (faux!) leather jacket and an over sized army jacket. I noticed how so many celebrities in young Hollywood whose style I get inspired by, like Vanessa Hudgens, PLL star Ashley Benson, and Rihanna (just to name a few), have been seen rocking these two items with their street style of lately. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to buy it! Some call it a shopaholic, I call it helping the economy while staying trendy- its a win/win. :)     So naturally after focusing in on the leather jacket and military jacket, I went on a hunt to find them. The great thing about these two jackets is that they're solid in color so they can easily be added to any outfit without worryin...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...