Skip to main content

Meatballs, Mob Wives, and Merlot.. Oh My!

     Last night my cousin and I wanted to go "balls-to-the-walls" crazy and try somewhere new for dinner last night! So we decided to attend the grand opening of the new restaurant Me N Mo Meatballs at 214 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19147.
     The concept of the restaurant is very unique! Me N Mo Meatballs offers customers a variety of different types of meatballs. The grand opening party had a ton of different flavors, from buffalo chicken to spicy pork meatballs alon with gnocchi, bread, and salad as sides for customers to sample. My cousin and I sampled every flavor meatball there and each one was delish! We seriously must've eaten like 30 meatballs combined between the two of us..(How many of you can say that?! LOL)
     The owners were very accommodating and friendly the entire time. They made sure there were plenty of food and seats to go around. Also there was an open bar available where people could sip on "winter sangria to warm their heart" while they enjoyed their meatballs. Even reality star Natalie Guercio from VH1's "Mob Wives" was in attendance last night eating some veggie meatballs with a glass of complimentary vino!
     The restaurant is a very neat original concept and I wish the owners much success! Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and the food last night, so I'm sure word will spread and everyone in town will be down for a taste of Me N Mo Meatballs! 


Here's an inside look into the grand opening party last night:

Me and my cuzzo Lisa about to enter into the restaurant, ready to mangia!

Only some of the huge variety of meatballs Me N Mo Meatballs has to offer!

The accommodating staff making sure there's plenty of food to go around!


Who knew so many people loved meatballs?!?

Lisa, Natalie Guercio of Mob Wives, and me!! I think she needs to mangia a little more and put some meatballs on her bones just sayin'!

XOXO, Thanks for reading!
Be sure to check out Me N Mo Meatballs next time you're down in the city looking for a place to eat! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

Perfect Pool Day Essentials!

Summertime and the livin is easy! With a high of 80 degrees and no schedule for the day, I decided to lounge poolside with my main girl Pearl. It was the perfect day of resting and relaxation! Instead of working in the office, I got to work on my tan. My soul was at ease and my mind was clear, as the sunshine beamed down on my face all day long:) See, not all Mondays are awful! Some of my essentials for the perfect pool day are: 1. A cute beach bag to carry all my items 2. A fun colorful pair of sunnies 3. My Red Stojo Cup - Makes staying hydrated so easy. It conveniently collapses into a leak proof disk to stick in your bag when you're finished. It's so perf for your pool side sips! 4. Sunscreen to develop the perfect tan, without the harmful rays 5. A good book- I'm currently reading "Treasure Yourself" by Miranda Kerr 5. My Polaroid camera with cute film 6. Glamour Dolls Lip Jelly- it conditions my lips in the sun and it's only $3.99...C...