Rainy cold weather never fails to give me the "baking bug!" I'm a Pinterest fanatic, I'm always pinning new recipes to try on rainy stay-at-home days like today! I hit a sale on Christmas candy yesterday at CVS, and they had bags of Hershey kisses for $.99! What's the difference after you peel off the red and green wrappers? LOL. I found this recipe on www.annies-eats.com but just substituted Hershey kisses instead of the chocolate chips! They're great to share with a good friend and a cup of hot chocolate to escape the cold weather and get your chocolate fix! See the recipe for these double chocolate kiss cookies below:
Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion! To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch! It sounds super fancy and impressive but the recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...





Comments
Post a Comment