Skip to main content

The Products You Need to Unlock Your Goddess Glow!

#Blessed! It's a beautiful day when Jane Iredale and GM Collin Skincare goodies arrive at your front door. If you know me I am a huge beauty product junkie, and always obsessing over the latest and greatest trends in girl world. This season has been all about glowing, glowing, glowing. From clear dewy skin to highlighter on fleek, everyone is posting selfies looking like a glazed donut.

I was so excited to receive this beauty box filled with skincare products from GM Collin such as, activated charcoal whitening toothpaste, revitalizing marine collagen facial spray, and instant radiance under eye patches. Healthy, happy skin is so important to create a flawless base for your makeup!

Also in the box were products from Jane Iredale's fall collection, which is nothing short of fabulous. Jane outdid herself from the shimmery rose, nude, and cherry red glosses to the highlighter trio that will take your glow to the next level. Between the skin care, tooth paste, and makeup I am ready to be exuding pure radiance like an ethereal angel.😇











Now if you'll excuse me I have to go take some gorge selfies to show off my new glow, because my highlighter and lipgloss are poppin'... love ya! XO




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

Fancy Schmancy Weekend Eats

I have a habit of working my birthday for weeks after the actual day. I don't have just a single birthDAY, I have an unofficial "birth month." Even though I turned 25 the previous weekend, the quarter of a century celebrations continued into this weekend. You're only 25 once. 😇 I love eating food that's visually pleasing as well as pleasing to the taste buds. My family and I went to the Hotel Dupont, which delivered on those standards. We ate in the Green Room, which looked like a room straight out of the Titanic. The room had gigantic chandeliers, larger- than- life velvet curtains, and fresh- cut flowers on every table, all while a pianist plays music while you eat. Two words- fancy schmancy ! It was the height of classy and luxurious, and the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion.  For an appetizer I ordered a glass of champagne...and pan seared sea- scallops with blueberry pureé and cheddar grits...sounds like an odd combo but it was so fresh and...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...