Skip to main content

I Only Party With The Best!

The Best of The Main Line party was last night, and it was nothing short of poppin'! As I entered into the main ballroom, party-goers were dancing to a variety of classic party tunes everyone knows and loves, courtesy of Jellyroll, and eating and drinking gourmet treats from all over the area.

From sipping spiked watermelon lemonade and Thai iced tea, to eating Portabello resturant's exotic mushroom crepes with fresh Kennett Square mushrooms and a porcini reduction...the food and drinks were flowing and nothing short of delicious! There were good eats served, right up until the very end of the night, when I munched on mahi-mahi tacos and drank raspberry beer from Pinocchio's pop up beer garden, while sharing laughs with my mom, aunt, and uncle. It was the perfect end to the night. 

Don't think I didn't take notes of all of the frosting and fashion at the party!

The cakes on display at the event were pure artwork. I was transported into a storybook with the magic created by Clay bakery, with their adorable fairy and unicorn cakes. The hummingbird and tree branch cake and the rock crystal cake from Night Kitchen were amazing too. As an avid baker, all of the magnificent cakes on display inspired me to step up my decorating game.

As for the fashions of the night, they were all unique and fun! Guests dressed fabulous for the occasion in eye-catching fashion choices, from whimsical floral cocktail dresses, to fancy bright colored jumpsuits, to glittery beaded gowns. Another fashion moment was spotted during the night, when I came across Revivals Boutique's table, winner of best consignment shop on the Main Line, displaying beautiful bags and shoes from Chanel, LV, and Gucci, OH MY!

From cute succulent cupcakes to a huge wall made out of fresh flowers to pose in front of to capture the perfect Instagram photos... the event was so on trend!

Main Line Today Magazine always throws the most fabulous party, and it is always so much fun. Every year it gets better and better; they always manage to top themselves! I already cannot wait for next year's party. 😊






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

Perfect Pool Day Essentials!

Summertime and the livin is easy! With a high of 80 degrees and no schedule for the day, I decided to lounge poolside with my main girl Pearl. It was the perfect day of resting and relaxation! Instead of working in the office, I got to work on my tan. My soul was at ease and my mind was clear, as the sunshine beamed down on my face all day long:) See, not all Mondays are awful! Some of my essentials for the perfect pool day are: 1. A cute beach bag to carry all my items 2. A fun colorful pair of sunnies 3. My Red Stojo Cup - Makes staying hydrated so easy. It conveniently collapses into a leak proof disk to stick in your bag when you're finished. It's so perf for your pool side sips! 4. Sunscreen to develop the perfect tan, without the harmful rays 5. A good book- I'm currently reading "Treasure Yourself" by Miranda Kerr 5. My Polaroid camera with cute film 6. Glamour Dolls Lip Jelly- it conditions my lips in the sun and it's only $3.99...C...