Skip to main content

Grand Opening Party for the First Standalone CLARINS Store in the U.S!

Last night my mom and I got picked up in a car sent by Clarins, to attend the grand opening of the first U.S. standalone Clarins store at King of Prussia Mall. As I entered the doors, I was taken in by the iconic Clarins red color throughout the store, from the walls to the couch to the employees' outfits. Red hearts covered the store as well, which not only went with the stores theme, but also doubled as perfect for Valentines Day right around the corner. Clarins offers the perfect gift sets for your S.O... just saying! The store is simply fabulous, and has every product your heart desires.

I always thought of strictly skin care when I heard the name Clarins, so I was enlightened to see all of the beautiful makeup they offer as well! Clarins ambassadors took the floor to give customers demonstrations of the variety of products they offer from luxurious contour pallets to gorgeous juicy lipsticks and lip oils. I learned that all of their makeup has skin care built into it! Who wouldn't want to wear makeup that simultaneously works to make your skin naturally beautiful? They also have a station in the store where you can take your photo on an iPad and apply Clarins products onto your photo through the magic of technology to test out how the makeup will look before you purchase.

Clarins "Open Spa" takes over the middle of the store, where both male and female customers can purchase 30 minute result-oriented facials tailored to their own personal skin consultations. This is such an innovative service to hold in gigantic KOP mall, so you can hit up the Open Spa to get rejuvenated and relax after you just shopped till you dropped all day!

The opening was filled with champagne, skin care and makeup advice, new products, treatments and good times all around! I wish the store much success and will definitely be back to try out a facial and purchase their magical lengthening Wonder Perfect mascara. Be sure next time you are at KOP mall you stop by Clarins to get pampered like the king or queen you are. 💗





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

2 Fashion MUST HAVES to Spice Up Your Fall Wardrobe!

    Fall is a perfect time for trying out new styles and trends when it comes to fashion, because we are making that inevitable transition from summer weather to cooler temps! As I began to drown myself in fashion magazines to get educated on any new trends for this fall, two items stood out to me: A (faux!) leather jacket and an over sized army jacket. I noticed how so many celebrities in young Hollywood whose style I get inspired by, like Vanessa Hudgens, PLL star Ashley Benson, and Rihanna (just to name a few), have been seen rocking these two items with their street style of lately. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to buy it! Some call it a shopaholic, I call it helping the economy while staying trendy- its a win/win. :)     So naturally after focusing in on the leather jacket and military jacket, I went on a hunt to find them. The great thing about these two jackets is that they're solid in color so they can easily be added to any outfit without worryin...