Skip to main content

Gorgeous and Affordable Eye Makeup Look for Green Eyes!

Today I created a fun makeup look using three Milani eye-shadows, in the colors pink, navy, and copper! This eye makeup look is perfect for green/hazel eyes because the copper and pinkish/ purple shade really makes your eye color pop!! And the new Milani eye-shadows go on super pigmented and are super long wear, which is a surprise for drugstore makeup! Follow the steps below to get the look:

1. First, I put the Bella pink shadow all over my eyelid and in the inner corner of my eye. 
2.Then with a crease brush I blended in the Bella Navy shadow in the outter crease of my eye.
3. Then I brushed the Bella Copper eye shadow under my bottom lash line.
4.Then I used the shadow "Bootycall" in my Urban Decay Naked2 pallet, as a highlighter under my brow bone to define my brows.
5. Then I lined my upper lash line with Loreal Lineur Intense liquid liner. I love this liner cause it's a felt tip so it's super easy to apply a straight line without a mess!
6. Then I finished off the look with two coats of Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara, and lined my inner rim with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in the shade "perversion"

Give this fun colorful look a try on a girls night out or just on a day when you want to try something new!! That's what makeup is all about, experimenting and having fun!

Thanks for reading! XOXO.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

2 Fashion MUST HAVES to Spice Up Your Fall Wardrobe!

    Fall is a perfect time for trying out new styles and trends when it comes to fashion, because we are making that inevitable transition from summer weather to cooler temps! As I began to drown myself in fashion magazines to get educated on any new trends for this fall, two items stood out to me: A (faux!) leather jacket and an over sized army jacket. I noticed how so many celebrities in young Hollywood whose style I get inspired by, like Vanessa Hudgens, PLL star Ashley Benson, and Rihanna (just to name a few), have been seen rocking these two items with their street style of lately. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to buy it! Some call it a shopaholic, I call it helping the economy while staying trendy- its a win/win. :)     So naturally after focusing in on the leather jacket and military jacket, I went on a hunt to find them. The great thing about these two jackets is that they're solid in color so they can easily be added to any outfit without worryin...