I've been really loving rompers the summer! They have so many cute ones out there, and they're totally cute and effortless! I got this one at Marshall's. I paired it with simple white wedges and some neon arm candy, to go with the neon embroidery at the neckline of the romper. It's perfect for a summer night out with your girlfriends!
Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion! To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch! It sounds super fancy and impressive but the recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

Comments
Post a Comment