Skip to main content

Ed Sheeran Concert 9/9/14

Monday night I was lucky enough to go to Wells Fargo Center to attend the Ed Sheeran concert. I'll admit I only know like three Ed songs just because they're popular on the radio, but I figured it was something fun to do on the spur with my friend who's a huge Sheeran fan, and I was down to go pretend to sing along to some Ed Sheeran! When I got there I was so excited because they were the best seats I've ever sat in at a concert in my life. We were third row up off the floor right by the stage, totally up close and personal! Ed KILLED it!!! He's a true talent who puts on an amazing show and is a fantastic singer live! His set list included crowd favorites such as, "A Team," "Don't," and "Drunk."  Who knew the guy could rap too! I was stunned when he commanded the stage with his next- level guitar playing and showed off his rap game in his song "Take It Back" off his new album! Then he came out for an encore and closed the show with his current hit "Sing," where he left the crowd going wild and singing along. It was such good vibes at the concert and his music was super chill. It was so much fun, and I've been on an Ed Sheeran high ever since the concert! I'm listening to his music non stop now and I am totally a fan. Check out some of my pics and video from his concert below!

XOXO, Marguerite

Me and my friend Ashley ready to enjoy the show!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

Perfect Pool Day Essentials!

Summertime and the livin is easy! With a high of 80 degrees and no schedule for the day, I decided to lounge poolside with my main girl Pearl. It was the perfect day of resting and relaxation! Instead of working in the office, I got to work on my tan. My soul was at ease and my mind was clear, as the sunshine beamed down on my face all day long:) See, not all Mondays are awful! Some of my essentials for the perfect pool day are: 1. A cute beach bag to carry all my items 2. A fun colorful pair of sunnies 3. My Red Stojo Cup - Makes staying hydrated so easy. It conveniently collapses into a leak proof disk to stick in your bag when you're finished. It's so perf for your pool side sips! 4. Sunscreen to develop the perfect tan, without the harmful rays 5. A good book- I'm currently reading "Treasure Yourself" by Miranda Kerr 5. My Polaroid camera with cute film 6. Glamour Dolls Lip Jelly- it conditions my lips in the sun and it's only $3.99...C...