Skip to main content

My May Favorites!

April showers bring May flowers...and fun new beauty products:)
Here are two products I have been obsessing over lately now that Spring has arrived, and I just have to share them with you!!!

Trust Fund Beauty nail polish: If you have not tried Trust Fund Beauty, I suggest you give them a try because their polishes are amazing! I don't know what is more perfect the colors or the names. Being able to tell people the shade I'm wearing is called "I Love My #Selfie"... hello, I am all about that! The names are so adorbs... some of my favorites are "Boy Tears," "Credit Card Work Out," and "Skinny Jeans." No matter what look you are going for, they have the perfect shade to compliment it from the perfect classic candy apple red to the perfect nude. Use them with the base coat and top coat polishes, and I kid you not they work! The nail polishes do not chip! The polishes are also 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free / Paraben-free / GMO-free, which is always awesome because most of the time most nail polishes today are full of toxic chemicals which is gross. I am most definitely going to be buying more Trust Fund Beauty polishes because there are so many cute colors I MUST add to my collection!


The other beauty fave this month is Topganic Shampoo and Conditioner. If you are constantly styling your hair with hot tools, like me, then this shampoo will be a game-changer for you. These are enriched with Brazilian Nut Oil and Keratin Protein, which restores shine and repairs breakage. Topganic makes your hair shiny and on fleek, and a major plus is that they smells heavenly! Topganic is the first hair care line to effectively combine natural oils, extracts and minerals from the Dead Sea. The secret is out, and your best hair is in for Spring!


Let me know in the comments section below if you try either of these fab products or if there are any products you have been loving lately!



XO, Marguerite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cake With Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream

Previously Pop Culture Primadonna I've decided to tweak my blog a little bit to focus mainly on my two passions: fashion and baking! So welcome to the new blog: Frosting and Fashion!  To celebrate this update, I thought I would kick things off with something a little fancy! As I was searching through Pinterest recipes, with a bad case of Italy on the brain anxiously awaiting my Italy trip in October, I decided to spend my Saturday night whipping up a Mocha Cake with Nutella Italian Meringue Buttercream totally from scratch!  It sounds super fancy and impressive but the  recipe is kind of easy (shhh!). It's easier than you think to have  la dolce vita;) The cake turned out great for my first time making it and it's currently getting devoured by my family lol. The Italian meringue buttercream is what's getting commented on the most because it's so yummy and its literally like a cloud- so light and different from your norm frosting! For the mocha cake: 1 2/3 ...

The Future Is Exciting When You're Following Your Dreams!

 I'm going into my senior year of college as a Communications major. Entering into college, it was nerve-wrecking having to categorize yourself almost immediately into a major which will define your main career choice for the rest of your life. It was a toss up between early childhood education and communications. I thought to myself " I love kids and am good with them, and a teaching job will be guaranteed  and more practical." I was wishy-washy about being a communications  major when I began college because, now looking back at it, I didn't fully understand the major. As I became a junior and started going out in the classroom, I began to realize how I didn't want to become a teacher. It started to sink how I would be stuck in a classroom all day every day! I've done it for 15 years, I don't want to do it for the rest of my life!!! LOL. Also my mind started to weigh heavily on me that I should take the leap of faith and go after my real dreams while I...

2 Fashion MUST HAVES to Spice Up Your Fall Wardrobe!

    Fall is a perfect time for trying out new styles and trends when it comes to fashion, because we are making that inevitable transition from summer weather to cooler temps! As I began to drown myself in fashion magazines to get educated on any new trends for this fall, two items stood out to me: A (faux!) leather jacket and an over sized army jacket. I noticed how so many celebrities in young Hollywood whose style I get inspired by, like Vanessa Hudgens, PLL star Ashley Benson, and Rihanna (just to name a few), have been seen rocking these two items with their street style of lately. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to buy it! Some call it a shopaholic, I call it helping the economy while staying trendy- its a win/win. :)     So naturally after focusing in on the leather jacket and military jacket, I went on a hunt to find them. The great thing about these two jackets is that they're solid in color so they can easily be added to any outfit without worryin...